LEVEL 4 / POST 10 (WEEK 13): ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

 Dear students,


Finally our last week, and this time it’s our tenth blog session, in which you will write about your english language challenges during this period.

Among others, think about:

What comments can you make about your experience learning English at university? 

What about the use of blogs?
What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?
Outside the English class, 
How much are you using English these days? What for?

IMPORTANT:

Remember! After your writing activity you must read and leave comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' posts.

This is a 260 words post (as a minimum).

Comments

  1. Finally this is the end.- I have learned several things from this course, and the most important, I have kept thinking in english

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long blogs! At lease for now... It was a good learning tool, sure, but it was a very tedious one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I didn't do them all in due time, it is a good tool and I had fun, the truth is that writing about us and aspects and dreams of our life is something that is not always given, your posts themes are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming to the end of the semester I only can say how fun it was to practice English talking in the videos, my tongue got so tangled up but I think I have been improving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an entertaining way to practice English and take advantage of knowing a little about your classmates and teacher from a distance. Despite how tedious it was to do them, we will always remember you dear blogs, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally the blog ended! hahaha Although I didn't like doing them, it was fun writing about things that I had never questioned before

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have learned a lot through the blogs, i was able to expand my vocabulary quite a lot. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy to have finished the semester. I feel like I learned a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy abuot all the things that I learned this semester, it will be very helpfull. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging is a good tool to form a study habit, it was fun learning about all of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This semester has been a little different in English for me, but I have learned a lot, Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally the last blog, although I cannot deny that they helped me a lot to improve my writing and structure sentences...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts