LEVEL 4 / POST 6 (WEEK 8): POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 Dear students,


It’s our sixth blog session, in which you will have to write about ‘Your post graduate studies’ you consider taking in the future.

- Reasons to do the course
- Subject(s) you would like to study
- Where you would like to study (Chile or abroad)
- How you would like to study (distance learning, blended system, part-time course, etc)

IMPORTANT:

Remember! After your writing activity you must read and leave comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' posts. 


This is a 220 words post (as a minimum).


When I was a university student I always wanted to keep studying. Unfortunately I never had the money and time to do it. In fact, I could barely pay my university fees and I had received to get my first university degree. 





In addition, in those days (a long time ago) getting a scholarship was a matter of having strings to pull or not. If you were just a nobody with no influential friends, your chances were pretty much reduced to zero. My dream was to do a Master in English l, ever since I can recall, English was a fascinating subject for me. Having an excellent teachers at university made me wanted it even more. I could see myself at best unis giving a lecture on some famous writers or books. 

It probably doesn’t feel interesting for most people but for me, it is totally captivating. My plan was to teach in both, Chile and England.

Comments

  1. Education in this country it's so expensive that I'm not surprised at all about what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides I personaly don't love english like you do, I totally understand that fascination for a language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can teach in England someday! Your british accent is very good and natural, you would have no problem doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a nice experience to teach in England and the opportunities to learn its culture are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations teacher for not giving up! sometimes things get complicated, but in the end it is worth fighting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is never to late to do what you always wished, I really hope one day you can teach in England, that would be fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, like Francisco, believe that it is never too late and if it is something you have thought about for a long time, it only remains to be realized!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire your resilience, despite not having the financial means, you decided to continue studying for what you loved. Besides, the career is very interesting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, education is very expensive here in Chile, which makes it very difficult to access it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire very much the effort to achieve all these things, I hope that we can all meet our goals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that one day you can teach in England, it is a great goal and I have no doubt that you can achieve it. You inspire me to dream big and fight for them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im very disappointed that education in Chile as we know is corrupted. And we, like teachers and student adapted to it because we dont have another option...

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a very unfair situation, I hope that one day I will be able to overcome that

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you can teach in England. The important thing is to maintain the vocation and the desire to continue learning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very glad that you study and teach what you like, I have no doubt that someday you will be teaching in England if you put your mind to it, you have a vocation, and it is one of the most important things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts