LEVEL 4 / POST 8 (WEEK 11): SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 Dear students,


10th week, and this time it’s our eighth blog session, in which we will write about your plans or ideas for summer holidays.


Among other things, they should write about:

> Places you are going to / would like to visit
> People you are going to / would like to be with
> Activities you are thinking of being part of



IMPORTANT:

Remember! After your writing activity you must read and leave comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' posts.

This is a 240 words post (as a minimum).


I don't really like to make plans for more than two weeks in advance, so I can only talk about what place I would like to visit some day before my time is over. 

One of these places is Egypt, I would really love to go to there before I die, but I don't want to be another silly tourist taking photos to anything everywhere. I would like to live in pyramids, and what I mean by living in Egypt is to be immersed in the culture, and everything that it involves. 

To begin with I want and need to learn to speak in Arabic. I know a little but not enough to have a fluent conversation. Once my Arabic is ready I would stay in Giza for a few days. First objective, the Giza Necropolis and I would probably spit from the top just because I have always said I would do that once I get there. 



Second objective, the Great Sphinx of Giza where I would spend a long time just admiring the master piece they've got there.That's a real pleasure for me. I like to contemplate the beauty of paintings and discover those little details that maybe few people take time to see. My idea of fun limits the number of people I would like to be with a lot, so I have no idea who I would like to be with.



Comments

  1. Must be marvelous to stare the egipcian pyramids, thinking of all the things behind it..hope you can visit that place in the way you wish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egypt is very large in cultural heritage, there are many places to see. Also, it is the land of mummies, hieroglyphs and curses of pharaohs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egypt it's such an intresting, even mystical place. Of course the ancient structures are the main atractive, but this country has had other times of glory as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that very soon you will be able to see wonderful places like Egypt and how beautiful it is to learn new cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to Egypt, there are many mysteries about how they could build the pyramids, because the rocks weigh tons and with them they made perfect figures of tremendous dimension, how did they raise them ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful and historic Egypt is! every time I think of that place it reminds me of my mother, since her life dream is to go to know all those places, both the pyramids and the valley of the kings, etc. I hope you achieve your dream as I hope to fulfill my mother's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to get to know Egypt. I consider their history very interesting and the constructions they present unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds incredible to go to Egypt, I can’t imagine learning a whole new language to travel. I hope I can get to know Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think one of my dreams is to go to egypt someday, it's a wonderful country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you can make that trip that many of us dream about and that you enjoy it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard from female travelers that it's difficult for us to go alone to Egypt, besides that some have confirmed the mistreatment of camels :( it's a beautiful country full of culture, but those aspects are sad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Egypt sounds interesting, it is always good to know other cultures, what strikes me the most about Egypt is how pyramids or sculptures could be used as tombs in ancient times

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's an incredible plan, I hope you can fulfill it and who knows, maybe we'll see each other among the pyramids while I'm deciphering hieroglyphics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts